The 2019 IAC was held in Washington, D.C. The sessions of the 2019 COLLOQUIUM ON THE LAW OF OUTER SPACE were:
1. Dr. Jasentuliyana Keynote lecture by a leading space law expert and IISL Young Scholars session
2. Dispute Settlement in Space Law: Are We Ready for the Commercial Challenge?
3. National Space Legislation – Harmonisation and Enforcement
4. Space Traffic Management: From Space Situational Awareness and Space Surveillance and Tracking to developing Rules of the Road
5. Space Mining: National Authority? International Authority? Both?
6-E3.5. 34th IAA / IISL Scientific-Legal Roundtable: Mega Constellations and Microsatellites: challenges,
including registration and liability
7. Remediation of Space Debris: A Fundamental Legal Challenge?
IP. Interactive Presentations – IISL COLLOQUIUM ON THE LAW OF OUTER SPACE